Monday, November 19, 2012

The Start of Flat Daphne

I've decided that we need to start our own Flat Stanley (we'll call it Flat Daphne)!  I've sent emails to friends and family in an effort to find some hosts!  You can send things by mail or email if you want to do your own Flat Stanley.  I think it will be a blast!  This whole program can be completely free if you do it by email.  Why not learn about some new places around the world with your little one all while having fun!

Update:  Within a few hours of posting on my facebook page that we needed some hosts for Flat Daphne I had a Sunday School class and a pre-k class offer to host F.D., a woman I went to high school with who works at Disney offer to host F.D. at Disney for a day, a yoga teacher offer to teach F.D. some yoga, and a few stay at home moms as well.  I sent a special email to a friend who moved to South America about a year ago to do mission work hoping she will host F.D. as well as she home schools her two young boys.  You never know what opportunities your Flat Stanley might have!

No comments:

Post a Comment