Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Free fun!

During nap time I set up an activity!  Today the doorbell rang.  (I thought it was my voters from two doors down, but it was the mail man.)  Some of the stuff I ordered from the CDC came in.  I will make a different post about that later because that's a lot of free fun!!!  You can order coloring books, and other stuff for education purposes on their website for free.  Sometimes the limit is 5 of an item, and sometimes it's 20-100.  You never know.  But you can get some amazing stuff for educational purposes for your little ones (and for yourself).  Anyway, this big piece of paper came in the box to fill in the extra spaces.  So, while she was asleep, I unwadded the paper in the box.  It was HUGE!  So...I took painter's tape (to protect our floors) and taped it down.  She has been having a blast for quite awhile.  She loves that she isn't limited to a small piece of paper like usual.  I may have to buy a roll of the parcel paper to keep for rainy days.
  
She was very frustrated in this picture. ^  She couldn't get the bag open with her other stickers in it.
 
She is trying to get the back off of a foam sticker.  Great for little fingers learning to use fine motor skills!
 
Picking out a crayon.  We have tons of crayons around here but I only give her so many each time.  This way I can easily keep up with how many crayons there are and where they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment