Monday, November 12, 2012

Oculars Mommy!

Daphne has been trying to get her hands on Daddy's binoculars since deer season started and he got them out.  Time for some fun and to help her get over Daddy's binoculars.  So we made our own.  I used card stock so she could draw on it but you can make it more sturdy by cutting up a box of empty something or another (cereal, gold fish, etc).  I also used two empty toilet paper rolls but you could use a paper towel roll and cut it to a similar size.
 
I used the rolls to measure the paper, drew the lines so Daphne knew where to color at.  She asked me to put her name on it.  Then I taped the rolls together.  Once I had cut them out, I used glue dots to attach the paper squares.
 
I spy a cute girl with binoculars!  We played I spy with her new binoculars quite a lot today. She LOVED looking for things through them!

No comments:

Post a Comment