Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Abraham Lincoln

I know he was born on the 12th and President's day was Monday, but we're a bit behind on things. (I still haven't let her make her Mardi Gras mask. Hmmm...sounds like a great Thursday project to me...lol.) But today we are celebrating President Lincoln. We are going to make a stovetop hat and learn some interesting facts. When nap time is over, we will get to making the hat and I'll post pictures. But for now...I'm going to post a copy of my hand out!
As always, please feel free to copy the item. This is something of my own creation although I did take the picture from Google. Please don't get me to lie as to which image it was. There were 10 of these in the first 50 pictures that showed up. But the rest is all me...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment