Saturday, March 23, 2013

Another frog pond!

I couldn't help myself.  Last night, while Daphne was spending the night with her Mimi, I got a little creative!

The grass is decorative plastic grass I bought awhile back.  I used Daphne's cookie sheet and 5 made a base of hot glue then stuck the grass in the glue.  Make the base a little bit bigger than what you actually need for the grass to keep it upright.  The lily and lily pads were made out of the foam sheets.  The eggs were little blue circles of foam and hot glue poured over it.  The tadpole and tadpole with legs were made out of the foam sheets and hot glue as well.  The frog is a little plastic toy she picked out at chuck e cheese the other day...lol.  The water is colored with the fizz tablets to color bath water.  She had a blast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment